Thursday, February 8, 2007

The Winter Life of a Wedding Shooter

BURRRR…freakin…BURRR

It's a BILLION degrees below out there. No wonder why no one is getting married.

Well, at least none of my sensible couples.

So winters are VEEEEERY SLOOOW for wedding photographers (cue: crickets).

So I could just sit by the fire and whittle or find something else to shoot. Nothing against whittling, but I’ll take the latter.

I have been having an awesome time shooting for Lehigh Valley International Airport. Since I was a kid I've been fascinated with airplanes. They're cool: big, shiny, sleek birds that go really fast.

What's not to love?

Here are a few of my favorite snaps, including Yours Truly modeling an I-don't-know-what but it looked like a great hat.

Best,
Douglas




4 comments:

Cat said...

I thought the Coneheads were only on Saturday Night Live......;-) Nice hat! If only I had had it available for the wedding..I could have used it instead of that tiara....

Leah Craver said...

There is something seriously wrong with you. :)

Douglas said...

Cat, you could have totally pulled off the conehead/veil combo!

Craver: You're just now figring this out?

db

Unknown said...

Coneheads rule. Or are you a rocketeer? ")