Friday, February 22, 2008

Hooper & Me, redux


Many have asked & I am pleased to report the dog photo show was a HUGE success!

Check out the YouTube video here:
Shelter Beautiful Video

Huge thanks to videographer Bill Crumlic for doing such a killer job with the video!

There must have been 400 people on opening night & it looks like we'll raise more than $3,000 thanks to the efforts of my fellow photographers and volunteers who pulled it off. Contributing photographers, Alison Conklin, Ryan Hulvat & April Pilz all came out to hang opening night.

Thanks for all the moral support from those of you too far away to visit. If you're in Bethlehem be sure to catch the show at Popmart before it ends February 29.

Best,
Douglas

p.s. Hooper is still looking for a home & this project, for me, won't be a complete success until he is out of the shelter. So if you know anyone interested in a big, loving dog let me know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks again for letting me be part of it! it was an honor. your pictures of hooper are the best!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that I missed it... My husband saw it and said the photos were great! You should have reminded me!!! :(