Thursday, June 7, 2007

05.26.07 Chris + Teena


Bring the Bliss.

Wedding days can be overwhelming for couples. It's easy to be distracted by the details and demands of the day. Couples can get lost in the unimportant stuff and forget to live in the moment. I can see it in their eyes. I know they are happy and love each other and belong together. But sometimes it doesn't show.

I can do a lot - a whole lot for a couple - but I need them to be happy and look happy. I need them to bring their Bliss.

Let go. Leap. Love. Embrace the moment. Bring the Bliss.

That's pretty much what I told Chris and Teena in our final planning meeting, although I'm not sure they needed to hear it.

And they brought it. And it shows. See for yourself.

Douglas

1 comment:

Kares said...

Everytime you post new weddings I get more & more excited for ours to come. All the pics look fabulous! Awesome work as always!

Karen T.