Monday, July 2, 2007

06.22.07 Megan + Andrew



I'm crazy behind in posting weddings but I have to share this now.

At every client interview I've ever done, I've talked about the importance of covering the entire day. I don't do six hours. I don't do eight hours. I only do the whole thing. I don't leave until the couple leaves.

And this image shows why: The day is done. Guests are gone. It gives me the feeling: "We're done. This was an amazing day and I have given it everything I have." As a viewer, it puts me in that time and place.

I love being an insider and I love telling that story.

Thanks to Megan and Andrew for giving it to me.

Douglas

2 comments:

sassmaster said...

love, love love this photo. I was just talking to Karen at the Hotel B. about you and she mentioned this photo and how she was so excited to see it. She saw you take it and was so impressed that you were there to capture the moment.

Douglas said...

Erica! Thanks! Just wait till yours!
d