Monday, August 13, 2007

Do Unto Others



Today it was my turn in front of the camera.

I need a photo of myself on the website. Seeing a person helps me identify with them and somehow makes me feel like I know something about them. So I want a snap of myself on there.

So my buddy Joe Craig (still the second best wedding photographer on the East Coast) helped me out.

It was a totally wierd feeling seeing Joe point that thing at me. He did a great job considering what he had on my end of the camera.

Best,
Douglas

7 comments:

Joe said...

Hey, looks great D!!!
Joe

Anonymous said...

this is nice and all, but where is the pretty bride? LOL

Kelly said...

i have to say...#446 from our proofs is the one...you look smashing! LOL

Unknown said...

ha ha you look great Doug!! Liz, Dave, and I can not wait until next year for the wedding!!! We found the dress, now all we need is for Alice to approve it. Talk to you soon!

Douglas said...

Kelly!
Let's just keep that between us, shall we?

Em!
Only, uh, eleven months to go, huh?

Erica!
I'm waiting on you...

Joe!
Well duh, you shot it....

d

cll said...

You Bastard! I want to know why one my chickens wasn't did make it with your portrait...you are an Indiana farm boy after all.

cll said...

OK, now that we've established that I can't write a logical sentence...beautiful work Douglas. And Joe.