Monday, January 5, 2009

the wedding photo movie

Lisa Toff, one of my favorite brides from 2008, stopped by the house today and I was really looking forward to her visit.

I had a surprise for her.

It was a project I've had in mind for a while and decided her wedding would be great for it.

I took a bunch of still images from her wedding & synched them to one song. It's 1,452 images in about 4 minutes.

I like the effect.

I'm not crazy about the low quality I'm getting from the YouTube link here, but you get the idea.

Douglas

p.s. It's a slower load but you can see a better quality version here.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is crazy fun.

my coney said...

i love this video!

thebaysingerboy said...

very cool.

bernersandblooms said...

love the video & the song!

Douglas said...

thanks all!
d

Jasmin... said...

Wow Douglas! That was such a great idea! Wonderful!

Anonymous said...

swweeeeet. I likey lots :D

Basha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Basha said...

i felt like i was there...so freakin cool. i loved it. i want one...that couple is so in love, i could feel it.

Anonymous said...

I had no idea you photographed this wedding, and I was there. Beautiful.

Alyssa Andrew said...

these are beautiful!!!!!!!

EG: said...

hey doug,

finding my way back to your blog @ 11 at night; coming across this story; hitting the start button to the most amazing wedding photo movie ever! BRILLIANT... If I [ever] bring a couple your way.. may I show them this too?

Alex S. said...

That was really incredible, Doug! Much better than the average wedding video. It's obvious you put a lot of work into that. Great job!