Tuesday, June 30, 2009

05.30.09 Erika + Matthew


Erika & Matthew were married last month at Packer Chapel on the campus of Lehigh University where they met as students. Packer is old & beautiful and one of my favorite churches in Bethlehem.

Their reception was at Saucon Valley Country Club which was beyond gorgeous thanks to the effort and planning by Erika and her wedding planner Meredith Tomasulo of Elegant Engagements.

I have been working a lot this summer with Mustafah Abdulaziz as my second and his work has been outstanding. Some of the images here are his and I greatly appreciate his efforts.

I'm sure Erika and Matthew do as well.

Best,
Douglas

2 comments:

Meredith said...

These pictures are soo beautiful Doug - I appreciate the CD and hope to get some on my website gallery soon! thanks again

Anonymous said...

Looking pretty..nice to see this..good one..
___________________
Andrew
Get your company name famous across the world with online marketing