Friday, July 10, 2009

06.21.09 Clayton + John



This was a first for me.

And, it turns out, that was okay: It was a first for them, too.

I was thrilled Clayton and John chose me to photograph their wedding. I walked into that meeting without a single picture of a same-sex wedding. But they picked me anyway and I appreciate that.

I have never been to - or photographed - a more moving, beautiful or loving wedding than theirs. Their supportive families and tight-knit friends made for the perfect wedding.

Thanks, Clayton and John. It was an absolute joy.

Best,
Douglas

p.s. Oops! Forgot to thank Cesar Laure who second shot for me. Cesar, as usual, really came through for me.

3 comments:

alison Conklin said...

stunning. love that last shot in the slideshow!

cll said...

really nice! sweet!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.