Thursday, June 10, 2010

Alicia + Remberto 05.29.10



Note to self: When you’re in charge of driving the bride to her wedding, don’t lose your car keys.

I learn new things all the time.

The amazing thing was how calm Alicia was about it. She was the Queen of Cool. Her groom, family and friends were all waiting for her and her ride – me – couldn’t find his car keys.

Mustafah Abdulaziz helped me photograph Alicia & Remberto’s wedding and it was a great chance to return to Alicia’s family home in Bucks County. I had taken their engagement photos there in March. You may recognize the barn wall.

Remberto’s cousin from Mexico made Alicia’s dress by hand for her. I’ve never seen one finer.

Thanks to you both.

Douglas

p.s. The Mariachi band was an excellent touch.
















No comments: