Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Save The Date - IN STYLE

You have gotta-gotta-gotta get a look at THIS!



Erica and Jason are a young, hip, and classy couple I’ll be working with this fall at Hotel Bethlehem. But long before their date they were planning a theme – and theme’s rock. (Especially this one!)

No cookie cutter wedding here. No, no, no.

“Rock 'N Roll” reflects their love of bands and live music, will be the common underpinning of their wedding and we planned an engagement shoot to get the ball rolling.

With the help of the Roxy Theater, a stunning Art Deco theater, I shot their engagement photo with their names and wedding date on the marquee. We had their names in lights!

Erica use her favorite pic on their Save The Date cards. Man, if I got one of these cards I would be stoked.



What a way to put out the word that this wedding will ROCK!

Douglas

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have gotten so many phone calls and e-mails from family and friends saying how awesome the STD is!

A lot of people say, " When I first saw it, I said... hey, that a spitting image of Jason and Er---wait....it IS!"

So many people thought it was an ad for Atlantic City, I hope no one threw them out!

We are so glad you're working with us on 10/20!

Joe Craig said...

Hey Doug, the blog looks great! Awesome photos!

mustafah said...

Hey Doug! The first shot is quite good! Glad I came across your blog.

Best,
Mustafah