Thursday, February 1, 2007

Welcome to Blog db!!

Finally!

For the LONGEST time I've wanted a better way to keep in touch with clients - past, present and future. And here it is: The db blog!

Come here to see current weddings and db news. I'll pick a few of my favorite frames from each wedding to post here. You can get a peek at pictures from other weddings and see your own when the BIG DAY comes.

First Things First: THANKS to all the clients (who have become friends) of 2006. What a great year. Just take a look at the new galleries on the website (Galleries 1, 3 & 4 are all from 2006) and you will see what I mean.

Also thanks for the nice things you are saying about me to your friends. Referalls are 90% of my bookings and a huge THANK YOU goes out to all of you putting a good word in for me.

I hope you will make this blog a regular stopping place. Visit often!

COMING SOON! The pictures! And I will start with one of me: DOUG MODELS AIRPLANE PARTS during a shoot at Lehigh Valley International Airport!

How could you not come back for that?

Best,
Douglas

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Brilliant..just brilliant! Give that man a Guinness..

Cat said...

Douglas, your new photos are just gorgeous. You are so talented. You should publish a book someday....I bet it would do really well...;-)