Monday, July 7, 2008

NYC



Joe snapped this picture of me shooting Adam & Lisa from the top of the truck before their wedding yesterday in the City. I had Joe and Kate with me all day - the "A Team" if ever there was one.

I think it's a funny picture. I always end up doing ridiculous things just to get into the right spot. There was a killer cobblestone street in front of their venue, the Tribeca Rooftop at Hudson & Desbrosses, and getting on top of the truck was the only way to get it.

So today has been a lot of fun going through all the images. Lisa looked amazing and Adam is just about the coolest guy ever.

Douglas


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adam is already the 3rd of my high school classmates that you've worked with since my wedding. Apparently PHS alums know amazing photography when they see it! Hope all is well...love the shot of you on the car. :)

Douglas said...

Kathryn!

Wow! What a small world.

So I've photographed four of you PHS grads, where are the rest hiding?!?

;)
Douglas