Friday, May 7, 2010

Definitely Not A Wedding



Unless it was the marriage of mud and suffering.

Pardon the wedding interruption to share some of the images I shot last weekend at the North American debut of the Tough Mudder.

My good friend and awesome wedding photographer Joe Craig suggested I run this with him. I suggested I shoot it instead. Just for me. Just for fun.

I did & it was.

The Tough Mudder was held last Sunday at Bear Creek Resort in Eastern Pennsylvania. It was a seven-mile course with 17 obstacles including steep climbs, mud pits, tunnel crawls and various other activities no sane person would want anything to do with.

But it was sure fun to photograph. Thanks for indulging me.

Douglas













1 comment:

Denise Reaman said...

Great shots! My husband said he wants to do this. I am now going to show him your pix so maybe he'll come to his senses... Thanks for sharing!