Monday, May 10, 2010

Kate + Eric 05.08.10



Kate and Eric are getting on a plane for Hawaii tomorrow morning & I promised them a few photos before they left. Honestly, it was nearly impossible to choose. I loved too many to put on here.

And that was all their fault.

Kate was stunning. Eric was having the time of his life. And their families were welcoming and warm. They totally made me feel like I was one of them.

It was an awesome wedding. I look through the images and see nothing but smiles all day long. Much joy.

You two have a wonderful honeymoon. I'll get to work on the rest and have them ready when you get home!

Best,
Douglas
















1 comment:

Rebecca said...

These are all remarkable, but I can't get over the black and white shot of the dress. That one is beyond unbelievable. Amazing work, as always!